Lucie Wanted a pink bike, she received her new BEMOOV with customized "flowers" stickers. She's so proud to ride well on her beautiful new bike
BEMOOV M 12
Balance and learning bike specially designed to introduce children to the joys of cycling. A featherweight of 3.4 kilos, an exclusive footrest, an ergonomic rear brake, and geometry adapted to the body shape of small children to learn the best methods from the start.Lisez plus d'infos
- Bike weight (without pedals) 3.4 kg
- Frame Super light aluminum AL6061. Geometry specially adapted to beginners: a low and easy step-over and a low position for the rider to facilitate the learning to balance.
- Wheels Very light 12 inch anodized aluminum rims. 20 light and strong stainless steel spokes. Lightweight aluminum hubs with smooth sealed bearings. Wheels attached using 5mm allen screws with a round head for greater security.
- Fork Super light aluminum AL6061. Head tube angle calculated to combine agility and stability.
- Tires Light and strong 12 X 2.0 wide tires for good stability. Low rolling resistance tread and excellent grip. Angled and sturdy car-type valve (SCHRADER), easy inflation at the service station. Tube 12 X 1.75
- Steering angle limiter Strong nylon strap with a rubber ring to limit the steering angle to help the child ride in a straight line safely. Prevents crashes in the event of excessive steering.
- Headset Semi-integrated headset with steering spider and aluminum top cap
- Stem Lightweight AL6061 aluminum stem. Length 45 mm combines agility and stability. Stem cover with 4 bolts for better tightening of the handlebars.
- Saddle Comfortable and ergonomic saddle specifically adapted to children's bottoms.
- Seatpost Light and strong anodized alloy. Height adjustment with marking for the extension limit. Dimensions: 22.2 X W 165mm
- Handlebar Ergonomic high handlebar for an optimal learning position. Super lightweight AL6061 aluminum. Width 420mm / height 25mm / diameter 22.2mm, ideal for small hands. Sandblasted black anodized color.
- Grips Grippy textured handle suitable for children's hands, with widened and closed end of 45 mm diameter to secure the hand in the event of an impact. End cap (inside the handlebar) of higher density for greater durability.
- Seat clamp Lightweight 6061 aluminum clamping mechanism, with screws for added security. Avoids any risk of rotation.
- Brakes 1 V-brake rear brake, control by ergonomic brake lever, adjustment handlebar/grip spacing for small hands. housing/cable routing in the frame for more durability and less bulk.
- Foot rests BEMOOV BEMOOV exclusive footrest with two positions. Very durable synthetic material with non-slip engraving. Hose clamp with rounded head screw. Pre-mounted on the bike, easily removable.
- Tools included 2 allen keys of 4 and 5 mm
- Maximum authorized weight 25 kg
- Shipping box dimensions L 860 X W 165 X H 590
- Wheel size 12 inch
- AWheel size 12 inch
- BWheelbase 560 mm
- CHead tube angle 67°
- DStandover height (15cm in front of the saddle) 270 mm
- EMinimum saddle height 310 mm
- FMaximum saddle height 410 mm
- GSeat tube angle 69°
- ASaddle height adjustment Yes
- BStandover height (15cm in front of the saddle) 270 mm
- CTwo-position footrest Yes
- DRemovable footrest Yes
Tailles des enfantsComment choisir le Bemoov adapté à mon enfant ?
Lucie loves her new bike
Learning is fun!
The geometry provides an easy step-over and a low position of the rider to ensure more safety, an easy and intuitive ride. The saddle height, easily adjustable, allows all stages of learning for toddlers.
Perfectly designed ergonomics, with an ultra-light AL6061 aluminum frame, a V-Brake rear brake, a footrest, wide and comfortable tires ... In short, the ideal tool for learning the joys of being on 2 wheels.
Super cool decoration!
Our balance bikes are fun to ride, but also to decorate!
Each model is available in 5 lively colors, to be combined, if you like, with 8 exclusive decoration sets. That makes 40 possibilities! Thanks to the stickers, children can personalize their balance bike and helmet with a decoration that they themselves have applied.
Since our bikes are extremely durable, each child who receives a used BEMOOV balance bike can redecorate it to their liking, making it their unique balance bike.
A featherweight bike
The weight of the bike is your child's enemy! At BEMOOV, we are so convinced that keeping our bikes light has turned into an obsession!
By reducing weight, we promote control of balance and children's enjoyment. They can then cover new terrain and climb gentle inclines more easily.
Each component has therefore been carefully selected and improved to achieve an optimum weight. The result: our children's bikes are up to 40% lighter than conventional bikes.
Our greatest pleasure is the happy reaction of parents and children when they lift our featherweight bikes.
Your child in prime position!
Setting the child's position on the bike with a low seat and high handlebars, with a clear view, is essential for your child's learning, safety, and balance.
This is why we have designed a handlebar adapted to the width of the shoulders of children with an adjustable height thanks to two optional spacers, so that the bike can grow with the size of your child.
This ergonomic handlebar is combined with a short stem to ensure better steering control.
Braking is a basic skill!
Learning to use a rear brake instead of wearing out your shoe soles quickly helps to acquire the right reflexes of control and safety.
This requires a suitable and adaptable brake lever so that little hands can use it effortlessly. This ergonomic lever activates a very efficient and light rear V-brake.
Balance before pedaling, of course!
Riding without having their feet on the ground is the beginning of freedom for children. You will see it by their big smiles!
Thanks to the footrests, your child will naturally discover balance, adopting a position closer to that which he/she will use on a bicycle.
Its ergonomic and non-slip 2-position design will allow them freedom of movement for more pleasure. Pedaling will be child's play!
BEMOOV, safe learning!
To avoid injury or straining the brake cables in the event of over steering, our bikes are equipped, between the frame and the fork, with a strong nylon strap fitted with a rubber ring that limits the angle of movement direction in the event of a fall or incorrect maneuver.